Saturday, December 30, 2017

sweet moments.


{Our wonderful neighbor took our whole family out for dinner! <3}


{Fun times at Jolly Mill}


{My friend's adorable baby, David Michael. *heart eyes emoji*}


{Lilliana posing for me in front of a beautifully painted wall of horses}


{When the whole family gathers together outside to watch the amazing sunset}


{Our adopted Grandpa Jesse adores his adopted grandchildren <3}


{Matching hair-dos}


{So thankful this little/big brother of mine is able to get out and do more stuff with me again!}


{Dates with the siblings at Dunkin' Donuts}


{Finding selfies Dad took of himself on my phone :)}


{Adorable Theo}


{Dylan's friend brought his Border Collie puppy over!}



10 comments:

  1. AW I LOVE THISSSSS!!!!! that jolly mill picture <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet <33333 I LOVE this post!!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Such sweet pictures! I am so blessed by the way your family loves each other! <3 <3 It encourages me to show my family more love and kindness! Love you! -Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Abi! You're so sweet!! Love you too!<3

      Delete
  4. I am so glad you are blogging again! I've missed it. :) Thank God for sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete