Sunday, September 3, 2017

counting my blessings//August



-four new ducklings
-this book ^


-a bookmark of my sponsor child, Kevin <3
-watching the solar eclipse



-our family vacation in Branson :)
-reading through the book of Revelation


-taking my siblings to Roaring River
-talking on the phone with a friend that I hadn't talked to for *too long*!




-going to Dickerson Zoo and petting giraffes
-a group chat through text that a friend set up for prayer requests and encouragement


-my friend, Brianna, randomly sending me this picture of us from her wedding <3
-playing lots of rummy and aggravation 


-verse cards on boldness from Tashia <3
-jumping off a bridge into the water (SO fun!)

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." 
-Romans 5:1



No comments:

Post a Comment