Do you love eggnog but don't desire the icky high fructose corn syrup and other junk inside the stuff at the store? Fear no more! This delicious shake has a true eggnog flavor. It can be enjoyed for breakfast, for dessert, or a snack on the go while running errands. You won't miss a thing about the store eggnog after tasting this!
Sugar Free Eggnog Shake Recipe
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 -2 cups ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 raw farm fresh egg
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp super sweet blend
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Add all of the above to the blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Taste and adjust sweetness and flavorings to your liking
- Garnish with a sprinkle of extra nutmeg and enjoy
*If you do not have super sweet, you can use stevia or truvia instead.
*If you do not have almond milk, use regular milk
*In place of an egg, you can use 1/3 cup of pasteurized egg whites from a carton
This has most certainly become a favorite of mine. I hope that you will enjoy it as well! Please let me know if you do!