Monday, January 30, 2017

he makes me smile



I would love to introduce an amazing young man that has become a huge part of my life in the last three months. It has been so wonderful getting to know David more and more. I am so thankful for him...his heart for the Lord and desire to serve Him, how he makes me laugh, how my younger siblings all adore him, his dedication to work and school, how he frequently shares what he's learning from the Bible with me, how he willingly serves everyone around him, and how he reminds me often of how special I am to him: to name a few things. The list could go on and on!

Honestly, I am so undeserving of this sweet and godly man! My heart overflows with thankfulness for the blessing that David is in my life. He makes me so happy and I have a hard time not smiling these days!

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"
-2 Corinthians 9:15

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ashley!! I'm so happy for you two! Sounds like he's a wonderful man! Wishing you both the best! Love you!
    Jesus',
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Abi!!<3 He is!:)
      Love you too! And miss you all!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Ashley!!! I am excited for you! May God continue to lead you!
    "He hath made everything beautiful in his time..."! :)
    Love, Annetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so good to us, isn't he?! I'm so happy for you and David! May you both be blessed abundantly in the months and years to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Yes He is!!! Thank you so much Emily!!<3

      Delete
  4. Awe, I think I just melted for the 97th time in 3 months! You guys are so cute!
    💚💜💚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww..congratulations to the two of you, dear Ashley...how happy you look in this picture! To God be all the glory for the wonderful weaving He is doing in your life... What a gift!
    With love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Ashley!! God is good! May He bless your relationship richly.

    ReplyDelete